CHIZAPIC, Virginia (VA) – The Hampton Roads Labor Council will hold the annual NextGen Opportunity Fair on Wednesday, March 10 in Chesapeake.
According to officials, the fair will provide teenagers, young people and high school graduates with opportunities for employment, volunteering and higher education.
The event will be held at the Chesapeake Convention Center on 700 Conference Center Drive from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. It is free for teenagers and young people between the ages of 16 and 24.
Candidates must bring copies of their resumes and come to the interview dressed. Everyone present should wear masks and maintain social distance.
Fair vendors include, but are not limited to:
- Parks and recreation areas Virginia Beach
- Barry Robinson Center
- Department of Blind and Visually Impaired Virginia
- Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast
- Boys and Girls Southeast VA
- Sentara College of Health Sciences
- Chesapeake Police Department
- Norfolk Rescue Service
- Children’s harbor
- Coast Guard Public Services Command
- Footage of tidal water
For more job opportunities in your area, head to WAVY.com/jobs for recent hiring activities.