Hampton Roads, VA (Bonn) – Bon Secours is holding a hiring event at Hampton Roads and Franklin to fill several new and open vacancies including RN, LPN, pharmacy technicians and more.
The hiring event is scheduled for Saturday, February 26, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and will be held at the following locations:
- Hospital of the Immaculate Conception of Bon Secours, Dr. Bernardine 2, Newport News, VA 23602
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center, 3636 High St., Portsmouth, VA 23707
- Bon Secours Southampton Medical Center, 100 Fairview Dr., Franklin, VA 23851
Bon Secours officials conduct open interviews to perform the following roles:
- Nursing support
- Environmental services
- Visualization professionals
- Laboratory professionals
- Tech. pharmacy
- Respiratory therapists
- Student nurse externally
- Surgical technologists
Applicants must bring their resumes and available references. Bon Secours will offer qualified applicants incentives to enter and offer on-site.
Bon Secours recently increased its childcare leave to eight weeks and received many educational benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of training on priority clinical pathways online
- including nurses, paramedics, laboratory and respiratory
- Up to $ 5,250 per year for online academic programs and bachelor’s degrees
- Up to $ 10,000 per year for online nursing services and other graduate programs.